On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 12:00:24PM +0000, Richard Clamp wrote:

> Personally I like to be able to get mbox archives in preference to web
> archives, but then I like my mail client much more than my web broswer.

Same here.  I'm starting to archive all the lists I serve.  With archives
on webpages, protected by passwords.  The archives are stored in mbox
format with no pretty printing whatsoever.

> Richard - hoarder, with no use of a web archive anyhow :)

Got a complete archive of this list?  I don't but would like.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

   Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced