* [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:02:43 +0100, Leon Brocard wrote:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] sent the following bits through the ether:
> >
> > > Here's what I use, which probably isn't what most people would think
> > > of when they hear "XML parser"
> >
> > Indeed. This is because it doesn't parse XML.
>
> Alright then, go and read the XML spec and tell me where it defines XML "parsing".
>All it mentions is "processing", which my routine certainly does.

look at my perl ``processor'' ...

        perl -ne ''

;-)

>       Peter Haworth   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> "my problem is i can type like the wind and
>  have no respect for spelling, grammar or any obstacles"
>               -- Greg McCarroll

I've made it into someones .sig file! My life is almost complete,
now all i need is a large axe ... like the one that just appeared
in my hand, and ... *ding dong* ... excuse me all, i have to go and
answer to front door to Jim Davidson.

;-)

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net