On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 01:03:14AM -0800, Paul Makepeace wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 12:56:37PM +0200, Philip Newton wrote:
> > Try doing Java in Lynx. Or Mosaic. Is there even a plugin for Netscape <
> > 3.0?
>
> Lynx & Mosaic practically don't exist, demographically speaking.

But things like Avantgo - which are getting more and more users all the
time - have pretty much the same capabilities as a text-only browser.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **