From: Dominic Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 04 April 2001 09:32

> On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 09:20:25AM +0100, dcross - David Cross wrote:
> > Tell all your friends. No heckling.
>
> Does that mean we can heckle but they can't?   :-)

That would be "Tell all your friends, no heckling."

Doesn't anyone learn grammar any more :)

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.