On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 02:41:33PM -0700, Paul Makepeace wrote:
> On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 12:23:49PM -0400, David H. Adler wrote:
> > You should use Damian's Text::AutoFormat.  I just used it to reformat
> > the bit above beginning with "Indeed".  Lovely thing.
>
> Have you integrated into a mail server (module, procmail, whatever)
> so that it gets cleaned on the way in, or does your mail client do it,
> or have you some on-demand vi/emacs macros? Do tell!

from my .vimrc:

        map g !G perl -MText::Autoformat -eautoformat <CR>
        map z !G perl -MText::Autoformat -e 'autoformat{ all => 1 }' <CR>

...shamelessly stolen, lock stock and barrel from Damian's article in
the new TPJ. :-)

The first does the current paragraph, the second does all paragraphs
down to the end of the document.

Damian is so cool...  Now if he'd just stop blaming me for stuff like
DWIM.pm... ;-)

dha

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out