On or about Tue, May 22, 2001 at 05:23:32PM +0100, Cross David - dcross typed:

>I've not actually seen the manifesto, but from what I'm told it really means

If you can't be bothered to take a few minutes to look, why the hell are
you posting about it? The actual text is:

"A future Conservative Government will repeal IR35 and replace it with
legislation that addresses genuine abuses."

In other words, it'll be in the pockets of whichever lobby group pays
them most at the time, just as the Labour one was.

>The information contained in this communication is
>confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient
>named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
>of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
>hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
>copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
>If you have received this communication in error, please
>re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
>original message or any copy of it from your computer
>system.

And get a shell account, why don't you?