On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 01:40:38PM +0100, Cross David - dcross wrote:

> > Or make the Queen's Birthday celebrations be on a Monday and make that
> > a bank holiday, if you have to wrap things up in pageantry.
>
> Only a very short term solution. What do you do when we become a republic?

Then we have independence day, to celebrate the overthrowing of N hundred
years of Dutch and German oppression.  Yes, if I were a royalist, I'd be
a Jacobite.

> [1] "But you've got to admit, she does look good for her age." Yeah, well so
> would I if I HADN'T DONE A FUCKING DECENT DAY'S WORK IN MY LIFE.

So *that's* the secret to your boyish good looks Dave! I knew there had
to be *something* good about contracting :-)

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh