On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 04:46:25PM +0100, Leo Lapworth wrote:

> I'd also like to mention HTML::Mason - Euuu, No, no and thrice no!
> (ok, has some nice 'bits' but NO!!!! - thou shalt not put thy
> HTML and thy Perl in the same file).

It is NOT POSSIBLE to completely divorce presentation/application.
So you end up with all sorts of languages made up to be mixed in with
the presentation - like PHP and the mini-language of TT.  Why are
those OK (I'm thinking specifically of TT - we all know PHP sucks for
other reasons) but plain ol' perl isn't?

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

      Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
      but that's no reason not to give it            -- Agatha Christie