At 04:36 PM 6/18/01 +0100, Greg wrote:
>In a moment of stupidity[1] I agreed to write an article for lathos on
>templating solutions for Perl. This was an attempt to finally break my
>writing block/issues/mindset problems. It is going to be a compare and
>contrast article and so far I've looked at,
[list of CPAN templating modules]

I'm sure many of us have written and used home grown templating systems
such a simple regex over a basic template. It may be a good idea to compare
the templating systems available on CPAN to a home grown one. What
advantages they give and what are the disadvantages etc....

Rob