The reason I ask is that our hp4si does not have
Postscript installed - it doesn't come by default
with the 4si, only the 4si MX.  Looking at the
ifhp documentation and at the supported printers
in ifhp.conf, I get the feeling that ifhp is intended
for use with Postscript-capable HP printers.

Am I correct?  If not, how do I get ifhp do do the
conversion?  If yes, then can you suggest something
I can use to do the Postscript-PCL conversion -

-- 

Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU MUST BE A LIST MEMBER IN ORDER TO POST TO THE LPRNG MAILING LIST
The address you post from MUST be your subscription address

If you need help, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or lprng-requests
or lprng-digest-requests) with the word 'help' in the body.  For the impatient,
to subscribe to a list with name LIST,  send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with:                           | example:
subscribe LIST <mailaddr>       |  subscribe lprng-digest [EMAIL PROTECTED]
unsubscribe LIST <mailaddr>     |  unsubscribe lprng [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you have major problems,  send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
LPRNGLIST in the SUBJECT line.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to