On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 04:05:57PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > 
> > Am I correct?  If not, how do I get ifhp do do the
> > conversion?  If yes, then can you suggest something
> > I can use to do the Postscript-PCL conversion -
> > 
> I have no experience with ifhp,
> but I have
> if=..../ps_to_deskjet
> 
> where  ps_to_deskjet is just
> #!/bin/sh
> nice -19 gs -sDEVICE=cdj550 -sPAPERSIZE=a4 -sOutputFile=- -q -r300 - 
> change here          ^^^^^^                                    ^^^

Right.  But ghostscript won't do the duplexing/tray selection, will it?
I'll just have to test ifhp and ghostscript in tandem.

-- 
Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU MUST BE A LIST MEMBER IN ORDER TO POST TO THE LPRNG MAILING LIST
The address you post from MUST be your subscription address

If you need help, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or lprng-requests
or lprng-digest-requests) with the word 'help' in the body.  For the impatient,
to subscribe to a list with name LIST,  send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with:                           | example:
subscribe LIST <mailaddr>       |  subscribe lprng-digest [EMAIL PROTECTED]
unsubscribe LIST <mailaddr>     |  unsubscribe lprng [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you have major problems,  send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
LPRNGLIST in the SUBJECT line.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to