Le 29/01/2020 à 14:47, Matjaz Premerl a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> For the delete condition I wanto to check login status of the existing
> AD user (dstBean.getDatasetFirstValueById("userAccountControl")) and
> also want to check value against distinguished name, but with some
> "contains" method just to check some part of value. Is this possible
> within condition section using some java script code and how?

Hello,

to test userAccountControl value you can use some LSC specific method:
https://lsc-project.org/javadoc/2.1-SNAPSHOT/org/lsc/utils/directory/AD.html#userAccountControlCheck-int-java.lang.String-

You can then write your javascript code inside the delete condition. The
code should return true if the delete is allowed, false else.

--
Clément Oudot | Identity Solutions Manager

clement.ou...@worteks.com

Worteks | https://www.worteks.com