Last problem ... I hope  :)

Using my existing LDAP, I have to create several values for different entries
for my users:

Here's a 'normal' entry made by the system :

userPassword: {sha}bH5qQNPEqIDVs4mzBddiea88OFg=
clearSHAPassword: {sha}bH5qQNPEqIDVs4mzBddiea88OFg=
clearSHA1Password: 6c7e6a40d3c4a880d5b389b305d76279af3c3858
clearMicrosoftNTPassword: DD307203909F8D357CDD95984BDD35CF
sambaNTPassword: DD307203909F8D357CDD95984BDD35CF

I'm able to create all these entries using the LSC <SecurityUtils.xxx> tool
except the one for the clearSHA1clearSHA1Password

for the userpassword and the clearSHAPassword, I do the following :

<string>"{SHA}"+SecurityUtils.hash(SecurityUtils.HASH_SHA1,srcBean.getDatasetFirstValueById("uid"))</string>

and for the clearMicrosoftNTPassword and the sambaNTPassword this :

<string>SecurityUtils.computeSambaNTPassword(srcBean.getDatasetFirstValueById("uid"))</string>

With that, I'm able to login using a MAC computer and able to connect to my
ldap web console. But once connected, if i'm trying to change the password, I
first have to introduce my current password and there I get the following error
: password  not correct ! Difficult to understand because I was able to login

I imagine this because my clearSHA1Password entry is not correct.

According to the attribute, I thought that the password was the SHA1 crypting
but not.

do you have an idea on which value I could use to crypt my password for that
attribute ?

Thanks to all