Hello all,

I'm synchronizing my ldap for my school with an export from the AD of a
bigger organisation.

I can add, modify and delete users in my LDAP server ; so everything's
fine. The only thing I need to modify is the cleaning process. For now,
my task deletes all users from my LDAP server that are not in my
database. The only problem with that is that I've users in my LDAP
server who don't come from the export of the AD and I dont want them to
be removed.

the difference between the users of the AD export and the other ones is
the value of the attribute "sambaDomainName" . So, is it possible,
during the cleaning process to tell my task not to delete the entries
which have a defined value in the attribute "sambaDomaineName" ?

Thanks to all for your help

Best Regards

Arnaud