Hi Peter,

[HC] The rules/procedures/behaviors that are common to both the centralized and
distributed
solution/mode should be in one document. These common parts will be used by
both solutions/modes.
They are described in the two drafts and should be merged based on technical
merits.

In addition to the common parts, there are still some
rules/procedures/behaviors that are
different from one mode to another mode. For example, the rule/procedure for
fault tolerance
to failures used in the centralized solution/mode will be different from that
used in the distributed
solution/mode.  In the distributed solution/mode, there will be a set of
rules/procedures/behaviors
that are common to the algorithms for computing flooding topology and specific
to the
distributed solution/mode. For example, a specific procedure for scheduling an
algorithm
to compute a flooding topology will be used on every node for the distributed
solution/mode.

>> There are no "other" parts specific for the distributed solution.
>>
>> [HC] Some behaviors for the distributed solution/mode are described in
>> draft-li-dynamic-flooding.
>>For example, there are a few of places from page 27 to 30, which define the
>>behaviors specific
>>for the distributed solution/mode.
>
>I strongly disagree. The fact that we say in centralized mode area leader
>recomputes and in distributed
>mode all nodes recompute make no difference in behavior.

[HC] It seems better for some of them to be more general.

Best Regards,
Huaimo