Hi Huaimo,

On 03/02/2019 17:58 , Huaimo Chen wrote:
Hi Acee,

    I agree with you on keeping the signaling for two modes. The other
parts for the distributed solution need to be removed.

There are no "other" parts specific for the distributed solution.
draft-li-dyanmic-flooding defines:

1. the signalling that is common and used by both modes
2. distribution of the flooding-topology, which is specific to centralized mode 3. common behavior of the nodes that support the extension, which is independent of the mode of operation.

thanks,
Peter

Best Regards,

Huaimo