Hi Peter,

    My explanations/answers are in line below with prefix [HC].

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Psenak [mailto:ppse...@cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 4:58 AM
To: Huaimo Chen <huaimo.c...@huawei.com>; Acee Lindem (acee) <a...@cisco.com>;
Christian Hopps <cho...@chopps.org>; lsr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Lsr] Moving Forward [Re: Flooding Reduction Draft Redux]

Hi Huaimo,

On 03/02/2019 17:58 , Huaimo Chen wrote:
> Hi Acee,
>

>     I agree with you on keeping the signaling for two modes. The other
> parts for the distributed solution need to be removed.

There are no "other" parts specific for the distributed solution.

[HC] Some behaviors for the distributed solution/mode are described in
draft-li-dynamic-flooding. For example, there are a few of places from page 27
to 30, which define the behaviors specific for the distributed solution/mode.

draft-li-dyanmic-flooding defines:

1. the signalling that is common and used by both modes 2. distribution of the
flooding-topology, which is specific to centralized mode 3. common behavior of
the nodes that support the extension, which is independent of the mode of
operation.

[HC] In addition to these, draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction defines more,
including concrete protections, operations, and algorithms for computing a
flooding topology.

Best Regards,
Huaimo

thanks,