Aijun,

Such metric will be same(because of the ANYCAST address be advertised
> simultaneously via R1/R2/R3 at the same time for one application server,
> for example, S1/aa08::4450).

That is not really correct.

On each router R1 or R2 or R3 when you for example redistribute or
originate in any other way host route for example S1/aa08::4450 you can
apply a different metric to it.

That is why I keep asking what is the mechanism in which routers will be
informed what host routes to advertise and what metric to use for each IP
address of the server or application on the server. The most precise answer
received so far was "it is out of scope". And that is important
irrespective if we are talking about using passive interfaces, stub
interfaces or simply static routes.

Thx,
R.