Hi Linda,

*The aggregated site cost change rate is comparable with the rate of adding
or removing application instances at locations to adapt to the workload
distribution changes.*

[RR] What Les and myself have been trying to highlight here is that the
above model does not effectively work well in the underlay layer.

The moment you adjust such cost will not really spread workload
distribution, but shift it between servers - members of given anycast
address. The forwarding decision will happen at the first common P core
underlay node from the server side and not the ingress to the network -
where is what you would really want.

Only in very specific topologies you may see some more control, but I would
say that this is rather an exception then a rule.

Thx,
R.