Hi,

I've read this document and support its adoption.

My understanding of this document is that it aims to identify a link attached
to an IGP node, while the link itself does not run IGP. Some attributes of such
link may be used in determining the path to an external network via that link.
This may apply both to the inter-AS cases and the data center cases as
mentioned in the draft. It seems that define a generic mechanism for such case
is a reasonable approach.

Best regards,
Jie