Aijun,

 The solution can’t rely only on the limited assumption.

And the protocol extensions can not be justified based on the limited
corner cases of broken network designs.

And, actually, the PE are Provider Edge Router, we always locate them at
> the non-backbone area in large network , that is close to the customer.
> There maybe some small network that may satisfy your assumption.

Thank you for educating me what "PE" stands for.

> We will not deploy the RR on every IGP area.

Great ! It's your network where you can do whatever you like there. But I
am so happy not to be one of your customers.

If you are given a recommendation to design the network in a way which
solves your requirement, then you dismiss it "just because" you can't
request any WG to standardize your solution to fit your network. It's not
how IETF operates.

Regards,
Robert.