Hi!

-----Alkis Georgopoulos <alk...@gmail.com> skrev: -----
Till: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Från: Alkis Georgopoulos <alk...@gmail.com>
Datum: 2017-02-22 09:02
Ärende: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Ang: Re: Ang: Re: Ang: Re: Client stops at setting
up NIC

On 22/02/2017 09:57 &#960;&#956;, Johan Kragsterman wrote:

> Also, you can consider Alkis suggestion to use ltsp-pnp.
 > With that you got some good simplicity enhancements, but a trade off
is less flexibility.
 > You can not use different images for different needs and
architectures, all clients need
 > to use the same. In my setups I have preferred to use normal ltsp,
but for sure, with a
 > less complicated environment ltsp-pnp would be useful. Though for me,
I prefer the
 > flexibility of having the choice of different chroots.

ltsp-pnp uses the server / as a template for the default "chroot".
It doesn't prohibit you from creating 10 more chroots if you want to.

Thanks for the clarification of that, didn't know that. What I have read about
ltsp-pnp is that it can't use other clients than the architecture of the
server. Am I wrong there...? If so, that makes all the difference.

/Johan