Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:07:11 +0100
From: edwardahew...@googlemail.com
To: lubuntu-desktop@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Lubuntu-desktop] Lubuntu could end up like Xubuntu (Heavy & Slow)

I believe its a bad idea having different versions of Lubuntu, having different
meta packages of Lubuntu is not what lubutnu needs. Its all about lightweight
distro. The Ubuntu guidelines requires the distro to have one build,
lubuntu-desktop.

All we need to do is make sure that this single meta package is bundled with a
few lightweight apps for the end user to require out of the box which works
well with the LXDE environment.
--
www.edhewitt.co.uk