Just in case, there was any miscommunication, the list just contain possible
candidates for the application category. For instance, in the web browser
category, we have midori, epiphany, firefox, kazhakase and some others. But we
will only choose one, and based on the meetings, we have chosen Firefox for
functionality and usability reasons. Unfortunately, the meeting members haven't
gotten around to updating the decision on the choice of applications. It's
pretty much buried in the logs now AFAIK.

Maybe Mario can give some input as to how we should progress with regards to
the decision on applications?