Ok, so if I paid an annual fee right now, I could spend the next 12 months
and not have any recognizable accreditation since the association is still
in childhood state, right?

--
Evolution (n): A hypothetical process whereby infinitely improbable events
occur with alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no one is given