Mathias:
   R. Johnson, Ballard and Vallet wrote some of my absolute favorite music
   for lute.  The perfect melding of melody, texture and polyphonic
   writing - real or implied.  I'm sure you have your favorites at your
   fingertips but if you or others are interested, I have a few choice
   pieces by Vallet available on our downloads page at
   [1]http://editions.mignarda.com/downloads.html.
   Best,
   Ron Andrico
   www.mignarda.com
   > Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:44:51 +0200
   > From: mathias.roe...@t-online.de
   > That does not imply that I've ceased to play the renaissance lute. I
   do play
   > it and I enjoy it. Nevertheless, playing the baroque lute has had an
   impact.
   > My current renaissance epee is a 10c instrument, me focusing on
   Robert