*Pssst* Most modern guitars use a Hauser-like scale around 65 cm.  The last
generation following in Segovia's shadow favored a Ramirez-like 66 cm.  Some
whacky experiments of that era (Kasha/Schneider, e.g.) even dabbled in 67 cm
(some others even greater) as a standard scale length.

That said, in the 19th c., 64 cm was pretty common to guitars in many parts
of Europe, and as little as 60 cm was common in Germanic places and the US.

Eugene