On 03/03/14 9:28 AM, Monica Hall wrote:
Yes - I often forget to copy the list in when replying to messages!
Easily done.

I do that all the time here too. Most email lists are configured so that the default is for the reply to go to the list, so I automatically hit the "reply" button instead of "reply all." Wayne, could you reconfigure the default on the server so that it conforms to most other lists?

Corbetta sounds like an interesting figure...I look forward to your biography of him. Those grand court spectacles must have been a lot of fun for the musicians as well as the audience, somewhat like the "lute orchestras" we participate in at Lute Society get-togethers. When else do duffers like me (and Louis XIV) get to play along with the hotshots of the day?

Geoff

--
Geoff Gaherty
Foxmead Observatory