   From: G. C. <kalei...@gmail.com>
   To: Lex van Sante <lvansa...@gmail.com>
   Sent: Wednesday, 13 May 2015, 14:43
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: Vihuela Stringing
     Bakfarks use of split-course technique in the Krakow lute book:
     1. Jesu nomen sanctissimum. Secunda pars: Sit nomen domini, measure 9
     2. Circumdederunt me, measure 25, measure 56
     3. Secunda pars: Quoniam tribulatio, measure 15
     4. Qui habitat in adjutorio, measure 59
     5. Secunda pars: Non accedar, measure 27
     G.
     On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Lex van Sante
   <[1][1]lvansa...@gmail.com>
     wrote:
       Of course I did not mean the fourth but the third course, sorry for
       the confusion. So Capirola as far as I know did not employ split
       octave courses.
       Where does Fuenllana mention splitting the courses? I have not
   found
       any reference. As I have no complete edition of Bakfark where does
       he use this technique?
       Can anyone inform?