Chris,
   I'm very happy to provide you the opportunity to promote your latest
   disc, which is wonderful. More power to you.
   However, my discussion is more about the concepts Steve uses, which are
   not jazz, and how we should be studying them on a baroque lute. I'm not
   sure from what you say that you have had a chance to look at the video.
   His whole approach is something we could apply to the baroque lute, or
   Italian archlute, AS WE ARE LEARNING the instrument. It doesn't have to
   be super advanced.
   Rob

   On 1 July 2015 at 15:15, Christopher Wilke <[1]chriswi...@yahoo.com>