Again, David, it's not about doing jazz or being influenced by mass.
   Steve just happens to be a jazz player. But he is on "our" territory,
   and getting amazing results by applying a few concepts and principles.
   Forget jazz - this topic has nothing to do with it.
   Rob

   On 1 July 2015 at 15:27, David van Ooijen <[1]davidvanooi...@gmail.com>