Dear Jurgen,

do you consider this an illusion too?

https://soundcloud.com/tristan-von-neumann/siena-nos-59-63-62-raga-kamod-eri-jaane-na-doongi-nirali-kartik

How do you explain this? Listen to the *tonal* percussion and where the lute goes into cadence.

How do you explain that the harmonium basically acts like a regal organ in this context?

You can have spices, cloth and slaves from India, but music, *not interested*?? In a world that is constantly in need of music because there were no mobile phones or even recordings?...

This I only found because I believe that the influence is true.
If I were a skeptic like you, I would never have achieved anything - because I would not have tried.