That is a serious concern. Repairability of the top is something that
   is probably very limited, although the rest of the construction and
   bracing is fairly conventional. My luthier gave me a 10 year written
   warranty, although with me being nearly 71 and corona virus all around,
   the big question is will I have sufficient longevity.

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.
   Classical Guitarist/Lutenist

   On Mar 25, 2020, at 5:43 PM,