The first time I heard Jason Vieaux on a Gernot Wagner, was in a
   church. I had never heard of Gernot Wagner at the time, and did not
   know any of the details of the construction. I thought the incredible
   sound, response and sustain was because of the church. I was wrong. It
   was the guitar.

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.
   Classical Guitarist/Lutenist

   On Mar 25, 2020, at 5:00 PM, Edward Martin <[1]edvihuel...@gmail.com>