I echo Roman's sentiment. This has been such a special space for me,
   where I really felt like part of the lute community, even when I'm all
   thumbs and meander over to jazz on the knotted git frets. I will be
   interested to see where our list migrates. All the best to you, Wayne!
   All hail Wayne!

   [kraar+logo.png]
   Lynda Kraar, President
   Lynda Kraar & Associates
   U.S. Cell: 551-486-3772
   Google Voice: [1]985-205-9632 (985-20-LYNDA)
   Skype: lyndakraar