I think the LSA might be able to take over the lutes for sale and lute list from Wayne. I am checking with people now and hopefully we can get this organized ASAP.  We will have a new LSA website this fall - it has taken quite a while to get our site re-organized to make it more useful, The new site will include things like our Facsimiles Collection in a more easily searchable format, as well as archives of all old LSA publications.
Nancy

   I have been running this lute mail list since 1998, and it has been interesting and fun.  Now I am retiring from my job at Dartmouth College, and when I retire the computers that I have run will be shut down.  This includes the  mail servers that run the lute mail list.  So it is time to retire from running the lute mail list too.  I will also be closing my lute web page, my lute tablature page, and "Lutes For Sale" web page.

   If someone wants to take up running the lute mail list I suggest that they announce it on my list in the next month, while my list is still running.  My list runs using software that I wrote, and I don’t recommend that someone else try to use it.  I don’t know the last day yet, but I will make an announcement when my list actually closes.

    Wayne

Nancy Carlin
Administrator THE LUTE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org

PO Box 6499
Concord, CA 94524
USA