   From: LSA President <lutesocietyamericapresid...@gmail.com>
   Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 1:52 PM
   To: David Smith <d...@dolcesfogato.com>
   Cc: Nancy Carlin <lsaq.edi...@gmail.com>; lute net
   <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Subject: Re: [LUTE] The lute list is retiring soon

   Hi David,

   We very much appreciate your interest, and your knowledge base. I
   second your conclusion that this should be taken up by the LSA as
   opposed to an individual. However, the LSA relies heavily on
   individuals who are willing and have the time to serve the wider lute
   community by applying a skill set they already have to needs the LSA
   has. If you are open to being involved in the LSA in this way, do stay
   in the conversation! This isn't a job description just yet. It's
   guidance we might need at the moment, I would think.

   Regards,

   Cathy

   Catherine Liddell
   President/Chairman of the Board

   [uc?id9TJhsqVKmGMNWhuR19WWXJYQU0&amp;export=download]

   [1]www.lutesocietyofamerica.org

   On Aug 23, 2020, at 12:12 PM, David Smith <[2]d...@dolcesfogato.com>