I agree with David and Nancy that it would be great for LSA to take over the
lute list and lutes for sale.  This would be an very important role and need
that that LSA can fulfill.  I strongly support it.  I have no expertise but am
willing to help.

Wayne, thank you very much for all that you have done for the last few decades
to support and advance the playing and enjoyment of lutes.  I read the list and
lutes for sale everyday.

Best Regards,  John

On 8/23/20, 11:35 AM, "Nancy Carlin" <lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu