" . . .   a small
      collection of passionate, dedicated, opinionated, sometimes
   irascible
      lovable misfits with a somewhat spectrum-y devotion to detail and an
      unquenchable appetite for discussion . . . ."
   Sounds like the perfect group to solve crimes on some Tuesday night
   dramedy series. (and, sorry to say, that's probably our best ticket to
   international stardom) Next week's episode: "Murder, she intabulated!"
   Sean

   On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 7:58 PM Christopher Stetson