Stephan Witt wrote:
> Am 17.09.2010 um 11:59 schrieb Pavel Sanda:
>
> > Stephan Witt wrote:
> >> Additionally, it could copy the contents of templates and examples
> >> directory to the home directory.
> >> That would solve the problem that currently one cannot open the examples
> >> and templates on Mac.
> >
> > ugh... so if you have twenty people on one box, you will create twenty
> > identical dirs in home.
>
> Yes, what would be the alternative?

best would be to tell the dialog somehow. on my system i have in open dialog
beautiful button "Templates" which bring me directly to the right place. maybe
mac has different routines for open dialogs...  more radical way is to create
dir softlink. any way there is no reason why to pollute other archs...

>Currently the dirs are existent but empty.

they are for your _own_ templates.

pavel