Am 17.09.2010 um 12:47 schrieb Pavel Sanda:

> Stephan Witt wrote:

>>> ugh... so if you have twenty people on one box, you will create twenty
>>> identical dirs in home.
>>
>> Yes, what would be the alternative?
>
> best would be to tell the dialog somehow. on my system i have in open dialog
> beautiful button "Templates" which bring me directly to the right place.

Not here. :(

> maybe mac has different routines for open dialogs...

Perhaps, the standard open file dialog?
I can remember a discussion about that topic... but not the details.

> more radical way is to create dir softlink.

The user may move the application bundle and then the link points to the wrong
place.
But that may be a "better then nothing" solution.

> any way there is no reason why to pollute other archs...

I didn't want to imply this.

>> Currently the dirs are existent but empty.
>
> they are for your _own_ templates.

I see.

Stephan