On 24/04/2014 15:08, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
24/04/2014 15:02, Kornel Benko:
> What is so beautiful about the typography of the .html files we export,
 > though?

C'mon, its not so bad. For a mail it should be OK.

Do you see an added value wrt whatever html one can produce with thunderbird or whatever mail client?

Disclaimer: I do only text messages, so I am not really competent :)

I used to be the same but now I use more and more formatting under Thunderbird instead of just writing documents. This is because people I work with just don't read attachments, they don't have time. I don't care about html or enriched text but I do care about interoperability with other mail programs so html is the only choice here.

So my feature request would be able:
1) write in LyX
2) select and copy
3) paste as html in Thunderbird.