On 27/04/2014 23:11, Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
On 27/04/14 16:58, Georg Baum wrote:
If you copy something, it is put onto the clipboard in three formats: plain
text, HTML (using the HTML export) and LyX since version 2.1. The pasting
application is then supposed to select the most appropriate format. In your
case something goes wrong either on LyX side or on the other side. If you start
LyX with -dbg action it should tell you what it does.
Cool! In my case, I was simply trying with the system LyX from Ubuntu (2.0.6),
but I just tried with trunk, and it worked perfectly indeed, including tables
AND maths! I'm actually impressed by the maths working visually when copied
from LyX, how is that done? I don't think there's a way one can enter maths
natively in Thunderbird, is there?

Sound really cool indeed, I will try :-)

Abdel