Le 14/09/2015 23:39, Richard Heck a écrit :
On 09/13/2015 10:09 PM, Guillaume Munch wrote:
Le 13/09/2015 22:28, Richard Heck a écrit :
On 09/12/2015 09:31 PM, Guillaume Munch wrote:

* I would like to discuss another set of patches that makes it
convenient to navigate within floats: see
<http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9759>. To test the patch please
compare the behaviour, before and after, of the navigation menus and
of the outliner, in the presence of floats with 1) subfloats, 2)
multiple captions, 3) a total number of floats and subfloats of the
same type > 30. Detailed changes are in the patch header, as usual.
Would you prefer that I post directly the patches on the list in the
future?

I don't use floats much so am a bad person to test. But if you actually
want discussion of the patch, yes, post it here.

Here's a rebased version because it had already diverged...

1. Support for (std|boost)::make_shared.
I did not sense enough smart-pointer energy radiating from the code...
Sorry for the recompilation times.

2. Do not show subfigures in the menu (bug #9759)
The improvements to the navigation menu described in the original
message above.

3. Better construction of the TOC  for floats and captions using a new
TocBuilder class
Fixes the situation caused by 2. in the outliner.

4. New class InsetCaptionable
Generalisation to wraps and listings and some code factoring.

These looks all right to me. I'd go ahead. If there are problems,
they'll show up soon enough.

Richard

Thanks. Committed in master, please report any issue.