Le 15/09/2015 17:54, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
I can remove more irrelevant parts and do that, but before that I am
hoping to get some better configuration if anybody else is using emacs.
BSD is just close to your style; the question is more: what is the
proper style to use?

Personally, I have the following, but have no idea of where it comes from. I am open to something better (especially avoiding indenting in namespace).

;; Common hook
(defun my-c-mode-common-hook ()
  ;; Set return Style
;  (local-set-key [return] 'newline-and-indent)
;  (local-set-key [S-return] 'newline)
  (c-set-style "CC-MODE")
  (setq compile-command "make -k")
  )
(add-hook 'c-mode-common-hook 'my-c-mode-common-hook)

;; C++ mode hook
(defun my-c++-mode-hook ()
  ;; Style parameters
  (setq c-basic-offset 4
        tab-width 4)
  (c-set-offset 'innamespace 0)
  )
(add-hook 'c++-mode-hook 'my-c++-mode-hook)