Guillaume Munch wrote:

> Le 03/11/2015 21:16, Georg Baum a écrit :
>>
>> I don't think there is an easy solution, because it depends on the use
>> case. For example, in our documentation workflows \tracking_changes needs
>> to be the same for all users, so this should not go into the preferences.
>> For the other two I am not sure.
>>

> For context:
>
> \track_changes : whether the track changes button is enabled (does not
> affect the existing contents)

But it affects what happens if a change is made to the document. One author
using change tracking and the next one making changes without change
tracking is a very special case IMO. The usual case is that either all
authors or nobody uses change tracking for a particular document. For
example, in our own docs, we require everybody to use change tracking so
that the translations can be updated. Therefore it should be switched on all
the time.

Georg