Op 5 nov. 2015 22:44 schreef "Richard Heck" <rgh...@lyx.org>:

> On 11/05/2015 04:02 PM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>>
>> Le 05/11/15 21:41, Richard Heck a écrit :
>>>
>>> Trivial fix:
>>

>> >          case LFUN_CHANGES_TRACK:
>> >                  buffer_.params().track_changes =
>> > !buffer_.params().track_changes;
>> > +               buffer().markDirty();
>>
>> Va de retro, satanas! Never ever call marDirty explicitly!
>>
>> Trivial fix is to have a proper proper recordUndo call, which will as an
collateral benefit mark the buffer dirty.

>> Better fix would be to move this to Buffer::dispatch too, since it
certainly does not require a bufferview.

> OK, try this one.
>
> Richard

The fact that the setting was set in BufferView, the fact that it didn't
call markDirty or recordUndo, all tell me that this setting was not
supposed to be a document property. It probably was stored in the file,
because there is no easy machinery at hand to store a document-specific
user preference.

Vincent