On 11/05/2015 04:02 PM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 05/11/15 21:41, Richard Heck a écrit :
Trivial fix:

>          case LFUN_CHANGES_TRACK:
>                  buffer_.params().track_changes =
> !buffer_.params().track_changes;
> +               buffer().markDirty();

Va de retro, satanas! Never ever call marDirty explicitly!

Trivial fix is to have a proper proper recordUndo call, which will as an collateral benefit mark the buffer dirty.

Ahh, that is your doing. I am actually not familiar with how recordUndo() works. What's the right patch here?

Better fix would be to move this to Buffer::dispatch too, since it certainly does not require a bufferview.

Yes, I thought about that, too.

The problem is exactly the same for LFUN_BUFFER_TOGGLE_COMPRESSION and LFUN_BUFFER_TOGGLE_OUTPUT_SYNC and many others I am sure.

Yes, probably.

Richard