> Sounds good. Jean-Pierre, since you first proposed this would you
> like
> to make the changes or do you prefer for me to? I don't have a
> preference, but whichever of us does it just needs to make sure that
> no
> tests go from passing to failing after the change.
>
> Scott

I can take this in charge if it not too urgent, because
 - my linux box where I will perform tests is currently without internet
connexion (this should be solved by a couple of days hopefully);
 - I had some problems with my cmake build, some tests failed with userdir
specified, this is solved, but I must perform some more checks.

When I'm ready, I will post how I plan to perform the changes.

--
Jean-Pierre