Angus Leeming wrote:
On Wednesday 04 January 2006 19:26, Uwe Stöhr wrote:

Angus Leeming wrote:

- I found also incompatibilities in the programs dt2dv and dv2dt,
that are used by LyX for the DVI-output.

Could you expand?

TeXLive has its own dt2dv versions, I expect old ones. The are called
when I want to generate a DVI and give me spurious error messages. I
deleted the dv2dt files from LyX's install directory but got the same
errors. When I replace TeXLive's dt2dv files by the ones from LyX it
also don't work (other error messages). I currently don't have TeXLive
installed to send you exactly the error messages.

Herbert,

do you know where I should post fixes to these files? (See attached)

as I said, there is _no real_ Windows installer on TeXLive and
the interest in this area is low. However, you can post to the
TeXLive people, maybe that one is interesting in the
Windows part.